Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Fun






Summer is here and I wanted to share some recent pictures with everyone. Meredith is officially 5 months old!! She is pure joy and the light of this family. The older two are in full force with swimming lessons and their latest, greatest new toys: BIKES. If you have never seen a three year old ride a 12 inch bike, it truly is one of the most precious things. They are getting really good at controlling their turns, and their Daddy has even taken them around the block a couple of times. (I am not that brave yet)


Blessings!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your babies are precious- and getting so big! Hope to play soon!

Brittany Weaver said...

I found your website and have been unable to stop reading it and go to bed. Maybe some day I will have enough energy and dedication to keep a blog of my kids! Love ya and thanks for dinner! It was wonderful!
Brittany

Brittany Weaver said...

Ginger,
I found your website and have been unable to stop reading it so that I can go to bed! I wish I had this much dedication to blog about my children. Maybe some day!
Love ya and thanks for dinner! Oh my gosh, it was wonderful!
Brittany