Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who knew there were two 1 o'clocks in a day...?

It is 1 o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. I keep thinking about tomorrow being the last day of summer...what can I possibly do with my children that is fun and memorable? Pack some more boxes...? I doubt that. It seems like that's all I've done this week. We are officially moving next weekend.
It is beyond insane. I think I am beyond insane to build a house.
Ask me in a year.
So, I must go look for something fun to do that doesn't include telling Gregory to get the box off of his baby sister's head.
Meredith will appreciate my effort.
Blessings for a great weekend!

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Just hang out with them. The great thing about kids is that they appreciate just being with Mom and Dad and really don't need some extravagant outing to have a good time.

Good luck with the packing.

The Speck family said...

Thanks for your sweet post about Bennett~ it brought tears.....I cannot even handle that you are already MOVING- I must track you down to hear all the details asap!

Allison Connor said...

Building the house is worth it...it is stressful at times, but when everything is just as you want it you love everything about your house and that is priceless!!