Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And many more...on Channel 4...and Scooby Doo...on Channel 2

My heart swells with pride as I write this next sentence....Happy Birthday Bennett! For those of you that don't know, today is Bennett Mitchell Speck's first birthday. He is the amazing son of Kelly and Travis Speck, and he came into this world a fighter. We bathed him in prayer as he lay in the Georgetown NICU (in Washington,D.C.) and God was glorified moment by moment as He brought this little life from being the "sickest baby in the NICU" to the precious, boisterous little man that he is today. I know many of you that joined me in pleading to God Almighty for this baby, as he captured our hearts from the moment his name was first spoken.

I am so happy for my dear, precious friends Kell and Travis as they are able to celebrate their little boy today! Take a moment today and thank God for the Specks, and then thank Him for the way that He reveals Himself to us daily. His faithfulness is NEVER ENDING.

Happy Birthday tiny tiger!