Thursday, November 6, 2008

October was a whirlwind at the Paty house! I think we had something "big" going on every weekend of the month. Claire turned 5 (sigh), Cody had his 10 year reunion at ACU, and then Halloween...somewhere in the mix we have faithfully attended Sweetwater football games (we play for the district championship against Wylie tomorrow...go Mustangs!) and don't forget Texas Tech beating my Texas Longhorns last weekend. Cody is still glowing from that game! We are still on for the move around the first week of December. I am starting to get really excited about our new house! I may need a padded room by the time I move in the middle of the holidays, but after the year we've had, I can't think of anything more appropriate to wind up 2008: more stress. :) Blessings to you for a wonderful weekend!
P.S. I hate formatting in Blogger...sorry for the crazy post.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Ging, Your kiddos really are so cute! Glad you guys are doing well. Anxious to see the picts of the new house

Phillips Family said...

We are still mourning the fact that we missed hanging out with y'all at Homecoming!

Those kids are so cute and I find it terribly hard to believe that Claire is five....didn't we just stop by yesterday to see her as a newborn? Where does time go?

Maddie said...

YOU HAVE THE CUTEST KIDS!!!! Suzanne and I takl about you alot adn have wonderdered how adn where you are!!

Jami said...

Could your little ones get any cuter? And now I know from spending the whole day with your kids they could not get any sweeter! Precious! Fun times at Homecoming loved catching up!

The Speck family said...

I am loving the pics of these beautiful paty kiddos.... FINALLY :)! Love you all much and can't wait for pics of the new house and your padded room.....just think how AWESOME it will feel when you are all settled in FOR GOOD. Love you! KJS

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Great to see pics of your cuties. I hope your bug vacates your house ASAP! No fun!