Thursday, July 24, 2008

Craziness Continues...

Since I last posted, I have successfully spent 2 days in the Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital trying to get over my lovely-timed kidney infection, (which I did) travelled to the coast with my precious husband and three children, sunburned myself to a crisp, travelled back from the coast due to Hurricane Dolly, spent 2 days in San Antonio, and returned to Sweetwater. I return to the idea that as of September 1st, we are officially homeless due to the lack of rental property in this town I call home (and some other expletives at some not-so-proud-moments) but grateful nonetheless that we sold our home (fishbowl) in 6 days. I assure you that I will give some more details of our trip, complete with the SAN ANTONIO pictures due to the fact that my camara erased all of the pictures from the first half of our trip...including the ones of my babies enjoying the beach. Yep, there were some serious tears regarding that catastrophe....Soon. Right now, I have to go wash clothes or there will be 4 people at Wal-Mart tonight purchasing new underwear. And those of you that know me well know just how difficult that would be for me.....So until then, just know that the Paty's are alive. Barely.....

5 comments:

Erica said...

Sounds like an action packed week. Sorry you had to cut your vacation short at the coast but glad you are all home safely. So sorry about the pictures:(

Also glad that you were well enough to get out of the hospital and enjoy some famlily time. We will be praying that you find housing before you are homeless:)

Ashley said...

Goodness! What a non-vacation!

I am tired for you!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Oh, bless your heart! Especially about the photos being erased...ain't technology grand? I hope SA treated you a little better. Looking forward to seeing those pictures that you do have.
Congrats on selling the house so fast-- wow! But, yes the homeless thing would certainly present a bit of a dilema, huh? I hope that works out for you guys. Just think of the payoff in a few months when you walk into your brand spanking new house! I smell a Ruswood girls reunion at your new casa in Sweetwater! Hang in there! Love ya.

Lori said...

Hi, dear friend! So sad about your trip to the beach. But, woohoo for selling your house so quickly! I agree with Kristi on a Ruswood reunion in Sweetwater!
Hugs!
Lori

Shanta said...

I'm glad you're alive and taking whatever steps necessary to avoid Wallyworld undies. love you!